Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I didn't take advantage of this sale....nor did I opt for demon eyes for my Malibu. :)

I did order red map lights and a red dome light though. They arrived yesterday, and I installed in about 10 minutes this afternoon.

I do like the look so far, but I have to wait until its dark out to see the full effect.

The only thing that irritated me was diode dynamics charged me 9 dollars for shipping, and then sent it standard usps. 3.85 was The cost of postage, and I waited a week for them to get here. More than a little cheesy.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thank you Jake for making everything so awesome!

My son loved mine so much, we ordered a set for his Malibu!

Ill probably be ordering some for my wife's cobalt, and possibly for some friends that are interested as well.
Thanks for the shout-out! We're glad you're enjoying the lighting upgrades.

Let me know if any questions come up!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

We're excited to tell you about our new and improved Bluetooth M8 RGBW Controller! It allows you to control your RGBW products, including Demon Eyes, straight from your phone!

The new waterproof, polycarbonate enclosure is much slimmer than our previous option, making it much easier to mount during installation. And the new barrel-style M8 connectors create a strong, waterproof seal, while still allowing for simple, press-fit connections!

Check out the video above to see what else has been upgraded!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 5/29/2020, you can use coupon code "USA20" at checkout for 20% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our Pro Series Demon Eyes! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 5/29/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 9/8/2020, you can use coupon code "LABOR" at checkout for 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our Pro Series Demon Eyes! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, 9/8/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

This is NOT a drill! Our Black Friday sale starts NOW! Today through Monday, 11/30/2020, you can use coupon code "BF15" at checkout to save 15% on all LED upgrades, including our RGBW Demon Eyes.

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, 11/30/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts