Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a rubber / vinyl floor mat thats molded to perfectly fit my Malibu's trunk. Has anyone seen them out for the new Malibus yet?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Why yes, actually, go to my thread in the Ride Showoff forum and check out the WeatherTech Cargo Liner. It is wonderful and fits near-perfect (just a little alignment problem with one of the notches, but it still fits and is just tough to get attached the first time).

About 120 dollars, and comes with a lifetime warranty of never ripping or losing its ruggedness.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why yes, actually, go to my thread in the Ride Showoff forum and check out the WeatherTech Cargo Liner. It is wonderful and fits near-perfect (just a little alignment problem with one of the notches, but it still fits and is just tough to get attached the first time).

About 120 dollars, and comes with a lifetime warranty of never ripping or losing its ruggedness.
For future reference, a link in your post would have been helpful and easier.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I am well aware of this, but I myself was too lazy in the night to do it. I should probably link it in my signature so I can just reference that.

Hopefully this helps, though. Weather Tech makes amazing products and I have no complaints.

·
Registered
122 Posts
If its just floor mats you are looking for I know that you can get them through a GM dealership. Here is a website for a local dealership that I use for GM parts. I am going to get a set of the rubber floor mats for the winter.

http://gm.oeaccessories.com/greggyoungchevy/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.