Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a 2012 malibu and recently after driving for 45 to an hr and come to a complete stop check engine light comes on with power reduce engine follow by service esc and traction control and also engine feels like it once to die out and rpms jump from 1k to 2k like it wants to take off the codes said knock sensor and the peddle sensor I replaced both worked for about 3 days and again same problem so I had the ecm replaced and went to a car wash and stopped at a red-light and again same problem

·
Super Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T/6-speed 6T40
3,993 Posts
Which engine and what are the previous and current fault codes?

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
20,605 Posts
See if this will help:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I drive a 2012 malibu and recently after driving for 45 to an hr and come to a complete stop check engine light comes on with power reduce engine follow by service esc and traction control and also engine feels like it once to die out and rpms jump from 1k to 2k like it wants to take off the codes said knock sensor and the peddle sensor I replaced both worked for about 3 days and again same problem so I had the ecm replaced and went to a car wash and stopped at a red-light and again same problem
P0325 and p1682

1 - 4 of 4 Posts