Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the parking lot waiting on my wife idling an for the heck of it I punched the gas peddle a couple times and at 4000 to 5000 RPM The 3.6 V6 sounds great.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
I was in the parking lot waiting on my wife idling an for the heck of it I punched the gas peddle a couple times and at 4000 to 5000 RPM The 3.6 V6 sounds great.
Yes, as a member here--malibudragon--captured beatifully:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VfSscDApaiE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VfSscDApaiE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
122 Posts
cool vid... :cool:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ok, I think I noticed something in this video; please correct me if I'm wrong.

Does the 09 Malibu in manual mode display other information while displaying the gear indicator (or was I seeing the default temp / odometer)? Other than my vibration, this is the biggest annoyance of my 08 LTZ, that in Manual mode I do not have access to any of the driver information center.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ok, I think I noticed something in this video; please correct me if I'm wrong.

Does the 09 Malibu in manual mode display other information while displaying the gear indicator (or was I seeing the default temp / odometer)? Other than my vibration, this is the biggest annoyance of my 08 LTZ, that in Manual mode I do not have access to any of the driver information center.
When in Manual driving the the display shows the gear and the Trip Odo.

·
Registered
167 Posts
When in Manual driving the the display shows the gear and the Trip Odo.
that is better than my 08 but would really like to see Inst MPG or Temp while in manual mode.... I really feel there should be a dedicated display for the gear indicator.

·
Registered
569 Posts
that is better than my 08 but would really like to see Inst MPG or Temp while in manual mode.... I really feel there should be a dedicated display for the gear indicator.
Yeah ive tried hitting all the buttons and it looks like your stuck on the A or B trip meter, thats all it lets you cycle through

·
Registered
569 Posts
When in manual what RPM were you shifting? couldn't see the Tach ;)
In the last part of the video I shifted a tad bit to late, there is a delay from the time you shift up to when it actually shifts but it was pretty close to red line

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.