1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
95 Posts
Man I'm loving that car!!! I've got to say I do not like the radio/ac control area, looks cheap, I'm picky I know.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2010 Camaro RS may be my next car...27 MPG, around 300 HP? Awesome mix of fuel economy and performance.

·
Registered
202 Posts
What are thinking, no Z/28? It does look awesome, I might have to sell the '93 Camaro and buy a new one!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Z/28 is coming. It's being released later than the LS/LT/SS models. Don't believe the rumors about Chevy killing it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Haven't heard much talk about the sticker price. I'm sure the RS/SS/Z28 versions will keep alot of potential big HP buyers out of the market. My son in law sells new Chevys and claims GM will make the base V6 version starting at around $22k. But he doesn't know what that "base" version will include. He said the RS/SS and better will be over the $30k number. Probably closer to $40k for the Z28 if it come out.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ask your son in law about today's dealer reveal. GM broadcasted info about the Camaro to dealers today, I believe. They may have given out pricing details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.