Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is, all washed and waxed on a beautiful day! Enjoy!

·
Registered
795 Posts
I like the grill. Is this the stainless steel mod?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the grill. Is this the stainless steel mod?
Yes, it's an E&G Classics grill. I found it on ebay for $175 with shipping w a 2 year warranty. If you're interested, I can give you the id of the seller, he gave me a deal on it.

·
Registered
701 Posts
WOW - That looks nice!!!

I love black cars, but must agree they are a PIA to keep clean my current GP is black and damn it is hard to keep clean.

Pics look great she sure sparkles in the sun!

Nice Ride!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JJones, my husband wants to know how hard the grill was to install?
It took two of us about 2 hours to install. The little plastic rivets are the hardest part, trying to get them out without breaking them. It was not too hard, just takes some time and patience. Don't rush things, and you should be ok. Be careful when you get everything unbolted and are trying to pull the bumper off, you don't want to scratch the paint.

So yeah, it wasn't too hard. I have little to no experience with this kind of stuff, and I basically just followed the directions. The directions come with pictures, but are not always clear. If you need any help or more questions, let me know.

·
Registered
171 Posts
It took two of us about 2 hours to install. The little plastic rivets are the hardest part, trying to get them out without breaking them. It was not too hard, just takes some time and patience. Don't rush things, and you should be ok. Be careful when you get everything unbolted and are trying to pull the bumper off, you don't want to scratch the paint.

So yeah, it wasn't too hard. I have little to no experience with this kind of stuff, and I basically just followed the directions. The directions come with pictures, but are not always clear. If you need any help or more questions, let me know.
Sorry so late in responding to this but thanks for the info!:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.