Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are my first pictures of my Malibu. Just had my windows tinted at 20% - I recommend it to anyone who has a black malibu for sure, I just love how it turned out. The new grille is coming in this coming Tuesday and I'm planning on installing it on Wednesday, will post pictures ASAP for that!

P.S. - Would really be nice if we can post more than just 4 pictures.. Any way of changing that rule?

·
Registered
28 Posts
my bu looks exactly like that, just imagine it in a dark metallic grey. :D
i must say tho the black looks especially sharp.

·
Registered
244 Posts
That's my Bu minus the tinted windows (obviously) looks sharp man!

·
Registered
148 Posts
WOW! That is very sharp looking! Can't wait to see there grille.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Well here are my first pictures of my Malibu. Just had my windows tinted at 20% - I recommend it to anyone who has a black malibu for sure, I just love how it turned out. The new grille is coming in this coming Tuesday and I'm planning on installing it on Wednesday, will post pictures ASAP for that!

P.S. - Would really be nice if we can post more than just 4 pictures.. Any way of changing that rule?
Nice job JJ, I wish you lots of fun and happy miles with your new ride.

I think the easiest way to show multiple photos would be link your post to a slide show at a photo hosting web site.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hello twin!

·
Registered
148 Posts
plgtx That car is good looking I like how it looks with the sunroof open!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Haha, that's awesome. Did you go 20% too? Hard to tell..
Quite honestly, I don't know what percentage it is! I asked the dealer how much they charged, they said $120...I said deal! I like it because it's not so dark that I can't see at night when I'm driving (my eyesight is not so great at night).

·
Registered
239 Posts
Quite honestly, I don't know what percentage it is! I asked the dealer how much they charged, they said $120...I said deal! I like it because it's not so dark that I can't see at night when I'm driving (my eyesight is not so great at night).
Damn. The dealer here wants $325 to do mine.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I see, well then I can almost guarantee they are 30-35% depending on what your legal limit is in your state. Here it is 35%, but I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble for 20% and I have two other cars at 20%, never had any problems.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I always do the legal limit. Every place I go to won't go below it. The car won't pass inspection if it is below the limit (and cops in Texas WILL pull over for inspection stickers being out of date)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I always do the legal limit. Every place I go to won't go below it. The car won't pass inspection if it is below the limit (and cops in Texas WILL pull over for inspection stickers being out of date)
Ooo, that sucks. No inspections here.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Inspections suck. That one reason why I have never tinted my windows becuase here in Jersey you can't have tinted front windows, only backs. The only cars that can have fully tinted windows are cars that came stock from the factory with tinted windows.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Inspections suck. That one reason why I have never tinted my windows becuase here in Jersey you can't have tinted front windows, only backs. The only cars that can have fully tinted windows are cars that came stock from the factory with tinted windows.
Now that's just absolutely ridiculous!

·
Registered
123 Posts
DAMN! What's the point, then!

·
Registered
148 Posts
DAMN! What's the point, then!

I know right, everyone sayd I should get my windows done but I don't think its worth it and It would probably look stupid with just the backs tinted.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.