Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Malibu Custom Fitted Floor Mats-All Brands

I've been waiting for these to become available. I've been checking weekly and this is the first I've noticed them available. A bit pricey, but they are an exact fit.

Weathertech Floor Mats

·
Registered
244 Posts
Re: Weathertec Floor mats

Good for the winter around Jersey

·
Registered
112 Posts
Re: Weathertech Floor mats

Thanks for sharing Pizza Man. They do look nice. Sounds like you have experience with the product.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Re: Weathertech Floor mats

Thanks for sharing Pizza Man. They do look nice. Sounds like you have experience with the product.
I have no personal experience with them, Scott. I've heard good things from others. I will update this thread with more research on Floor Mat availability.

I heard just this morning that Weathertech may be supplying stock sized mats that are close to the required Malibu size, but not custom fit. :eek: For that kind of money, I would want a custom fitted mat.

I'm going to change the title of this thread, so it's not just dedicated to Weathertech.

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Re: Malibu Custom Fitted Floor Mats-All Brands

What kind of $$$ are we talking here?

·
Registered
795 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

So far I found out that Weathertech offers two different type Floor Mats. There is the All Weather Mat which is cheaper and may require trimming, then there is their Floor Liner System which is custom cut for the '08 Malibu and more expensive. The $159 mat is the Floor Liner System and includes all four mats.

There are many suppliers out there. I'll continue the research and post my results.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: Weathertec Floor mats

As well as here in SE Pa. I'm also waiting for them to come out with their window visors. Hopefully that'll be soon.
Ditto on the window visors. Although, I wonder how they will look with the crome trim around the windows.

·
Registered
28 Posts

i really like those floor liners that they have on sale. i'm tempted to get them.

anyone use products from them before? how's the fit, finish and durability of those mats?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Weathertech Floor Liners

Anyone have Weathertech floor liners in there Malibu? What do you think? If so can you post pics. Thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
Re: Weathertech Floor Liners

mine will be in in a few days. I order ed the ones that cover the whole front foot wells. I do this on all my cars. They are usually great. $99.oo

·
Registered
114 Posts

I'm wondering how they will work with the floor anchor hole. I thought I read that they use any factory anchors and if so I wonder if water will get in the hole and then get trapped under there unable to evaporate.

·
Registered
201 Posts

I'm wondering how they will work with the floor anchor hole. I thought I read that they use any factory anchors and if so I wonder if water will get in the hole and then get trapped under there unable to evaporate.

No that doesn t happen. This is my third set.

·
Registered
51 Posts

I am liking these weathertech floor liners. I looked at them awhile back and they seem like they would work perfectly. It looks like they cover more than the GM ones. Let us know if you get them.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.