Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, it is possible to install fog lights in 2LT, if so now hard would it be and an est. cost?

·
Registered
749 Posts
*bump*
I'm also interested.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I got a quote from GM.... $630CAN for the parts alone -.-llll

·
Registered
749 Posts
So about $600USD.... and it's the labour that costs a bundle too! SHEESH would've been better just dealing with the crappy interior colours and getting an LTZ huh?

·
Registered
303 Posts
they didnt have any LTZ's or rather they were all sold so I had no choice but to get a LT :(

would have loved the paddle shifting, and dual exhaust but im happy with my LT

·
Registered
122 Posts
I agree with TMoney...the who reason I got a 2LT was to stay way from that crappy LTZ interior. I asked the dealer about the fog lights and they said that they couldn't do it. However, I also asked them about the silver grille, and they said that they could not do that either...but now they sell them on ther accessories web site?!?!
I do wish that the 2LT had the climate contol option though...GO ULTRA LUX!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I agree with TMoney...the who reason I got a 2LT was to stay way from that crappy LTZ interior. I asked the dealer about the fog lights and they said that they couldn't do it. However, I also asked them about the silver grille, and they said that they could not do that either...but now they sell them on ther accessories web site?!?!
I do wish that the 2LT had the climate contol option though...GO ULTRA LUX!!!
Well it really depends on your taste.. The LTZ interior is ok but could be better. I am happy with my coca/cashmere but would have been more happy with one tone leather.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.