Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Selling these rims due to trading in my malibu

Asking $900OBO

They are 20" Dub Dirty Dog rims wrapped in Nitto Nt555 tires
Always kept clean, tires have very little miles in them
Used only 5 months after purchased

Rims are in good condition only one has a small scrape on the edge and tiny ding
Both marks can only be noticed when up very close

I have more pics if you would like to see more

I am willing to ship if you are willing to pay, I have shipped wheels before
Shipping rims costs between 3-5 hundred

·
Super Moderator
572 Posts
Not usually a chrome fan but, those look good on a Malibu. I'd rock'em if I didn't have summer wheels (and was close enough to avoid shipping. lol).

GLWS!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry havent been on in a bit. I am located in Warren, RI yes.
I am willing to work on price as well. What is the zip in California? I will get pricing for shipping for you. I will look for best price a couple shipping companies.

They do not include TPMS sensors.

I have to say the NITTO tires are great. Very quiet and still give a smooth ride.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you are really interested i will include a full set of chrome lugs and locks with the wheels for $1000 shipped. PM me if you would like more pics.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Are these still for sale. Would be interested in them if they are for $1000 shipped. Also is it expensive to get the sensors installed?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes they are still for sale

I am not sure what the cost would be for the sensors but the tires are all new so you shouldn't have any problems with them losing air

What is you're zip code they would be shipped to?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok looks to be around the same shipping price

I just want you to be clear on what condition these are in before buying.

The rims themselves are in decent condition. I took them off for the two winters I had them and only used in the summer but as you know in the northeast there is always salt on the roads which seems to wear down the chrome much faster on any of the rims I have owned.
So the chrome is starting to show some wear on 2 of the rims. No rust or anything just less shiny and worn a bit

Also there is one rim that has 2 small dings and a short scrape
The rest have no damage at all and the one that does u need to be up close to see

None are bent and all hold air no prob

The tires I just purchased before last summer and they are in perfect condition still pretty much new.

I have all center caps and a full set of locks and lugs for these

These are very expensive new but I know I will never get what I paid back so I am really just looking to get what I paid for the tires last year

Let me know if you would like to go ahead and purchase
We can do a transaction thru PayPal and I will send them out as soon as it clears

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are a few more pics the first two of the two spots with slight damage on the same rim and the last two are the front and back of the wheels all of the back sides are as clean as in the pic as well

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
How badly is the chrome worn? I'm ok with the few imperfections on the rim as the price is good. I was originally going for some black rims but these look real nice in your pics. I'd probably use stock rims and tires in the winter as well but just want to make sure these will hold up for a long time after I purchase them. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You will have to give me until Monday to get some more pics. I'm not sure how clearly it will show in pictures but I will do my best. I think they really need a good polish with cleaner and wax and it would mostly take care of it but I will get u pics of them

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I do know they will hold up fine because I have owned dub brand rims in the past any they are very well made wheels.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.