1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've created a shopping cart with a BUNCH of items, and I've sent an email to customer service asking if the items are truly free. I'm guessing not....but if they are, I'll send the order thru. $85 for Floor Mats, Smokers Kit, Exhaust tip, and 2 Headrest DVD kits is a steal! I'll keep everyone posted as to their response....keep your fingers crossed.

·
Registered
94 Posts
hey I ordered two DVD headrests!!!! $20.24 is a friggin steal..... lets see if they contact us if this stuff is wrong.... if it is I will just cancel it if they call me

·
Registered
20 Posts
This can't be real...the DVD units retail for $1395 each! Let's see how they respond, but I'm thinking they're going to have to cancel the orders. I work in internet sales, and usually a company has fine print stating that if there's an online glitch with pricing, they have the right to void the sale.

·
Registered
20 Posts
it sounds too good to be true. i ordered the spoiler just in case though. i might just order those dvd headrests and take a chance. im just afraid they might charge my credit card when they find out.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i just got an email my order status just bumped up to the next level... and they did update the prices on the website

·
Registered
94 Posts
still says 20.24 and its in the processing mode now!

·
Registered
94 Posts
still processing as we speak and no calls from the company yet :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
When I go to the site it has full prices. I guess I must have missed that mess up

·
Registered
94 Posts
No they called me and said that their Temp didn't update the prices and that would charge me the full amount so I said cancel it..... those headrests are not worth 2200 bucks, when I can get two bought and installed for 200 bucks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.