Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed this picture on cardomain.com. It is the green bu mid page. Look at that grill and front bumper. Anyone have any info on this? My thinking is that it was just a design that Chevy created when designing the bu. He sounds like it is on the market but I have searched for it with nothing to show. To be honest, I would change out my bu's to look like the one in the picture in a heart beat!

link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3084108

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am almost positive that it is a photoshopped image, nothing in production.
yeah, its photoshopped, and above the pic, it says "Maybe Future Paint and Grille"

It looks cool though. Makes it look like a Cadillac, IMO.

·
Registered
701 Posts
NOt saying it doesn't look bad; just not a production bumper, the colour is making it hard for me to like it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looks like a sporty version of the Chrysler 300.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I agree with you guys about the grill being photoshoped, but what about those headlights. I like the look of the blacked out headlights and might go well with my black granite bu. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I agree with you guys about the grill being photoshoped, but what about those headlights. I like the look of the blacked out headlights and might go well with my black granite bu. What do you guys think?
It's a good idea, it's just a matter of taking everything apart and putting it back together. I think I like the black'ed out headlight look, especially on a black/dark car!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.