Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 09 LTZ and want to buy the lower mesh piece that will match the factory upper two pieces on my bu. Does anyone know where I can buy it? I checked with T-Rex and some other sites and there lower pieces don't match it because there's are a wire mesh where the factory grille are expanded metal. Thanks

·
Registered
795 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know where I can get this matching lower piece? The aftermarket sites don't have it to match and I don't know where I can get one. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
My 2LT grille is black plastic. I have a hole in it (no idea here and how I got it) so I might be somewhat interested in a replacement...The only one I found was about 100$ + shipping on eBay, so check it out. I decided to wait, maybe I can pick up one at wreckers locally or even forget about it (it's not that bad)....

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Another idea is to actually buy both pieces from those places....Some stick-on ones are fairly cheap. but you need the original grille somewhat intact, because those go on top of the old grille.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Yury, he is talking about the bottom opening where there is no OEM grille.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Do you know where I can get this matching lower piece? The aftermarket sites don't have it to match and I don't know where I can get one. Any help would be appreciated.
So far I have not seen a matching grille for the third opening only.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any info on getting an OEM lower grille mesh piece? ..This thing is like impossible to find it's driving me nuts because I don't want to buy a billet 3pc set when I have two perfectly good ones that came with my car. I found a site where I can get the chrome molding to match but I need the oem lower grille mesh piece first..lol....Do they make universal oem silver painted plastic mesh that would work?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Any info on getting an OEM lower grille mesh piece? ..This thing is like impossible to find it's driving me nuts because I don't want to buy a billet 3pc set when I have two perfectly good ones that came with my car. I found a site where I can get the chrome molding to match but I need the oem lower grille mesh piece first..lol....Do they make universal oem silver painted plastic mesh that would work?
There are 3 openings.. If you are talking about the lowest opening then there is no OEM Grille for it.. You will have to go aftermarket if you want a grille for that opening

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.