Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
569 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I got mine from Billet Anything direct..

http://www.billetanything.com/Chevy-Malibu-Pillar-Post-Posts-p/p193.htm

You have to drill out the rivets on the front plate to remove it
Cool thanks! how do you like the chrome pillars? do they match the rest of the chrome trim, door handles etc? On the rivets, what size bit did you used? Did you drill all the way through? If I have to put the plate back on, are the rivets available at auto part stores or dealer?

Tony

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
^^ x2.

I took my car back to where I bought it from and the Service guy said that I'd have to drill out the rivets but there would be 3 holes in the bumper. There are places that sell little caps that fit the holes....I'll have to try to find that website again. I want to remove my front license plate bracket, but I don't want the 3 holes!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Cool thanks! how do you like the chrome pillars? do they match the rest of the chrome trim, door handles etc? On the rivets, what size bit did you used? Did you drill all the way through? If I have to put the plate back on, are the rivets available at auto part stores or dealer?

Tony
Mine didnt have a front plate but was just answering your question that drilling would be required and you can fill them with bumper plugs or have a body shop fix them all be it more expensive that way,

For the pillars they match perfectly!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.