Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 2011 Malibu ltz v6 and I want to upgrade the from stock sway bar to a thicker one. However, I cannot find any for it and I was curious if you guys had any ideas.

·
Registered
216 Posts
When it comes to suspension mods for these cars I think all there are is a few drop kits. No sway bars or anything like that. Only option I can think you of that you have is possibly doing polyurethane sway bar bushings and end links(if you can find the end links). For the bushings you'll have to find out what size your factory sway bar is and get a pair of universal bushings from somewhere like Energy Suspension.

You have to remember the aftermarket is very limited for these cars. They're not sports cars and aftermarket manufacturers don't see a market for performance suspension upgrades.

·
Registered
118 Posts
These cars are pigs. The lowering kit is your best bet and just making sure all the suspension is refreshed. The LCAs are big too. Hope you don't plan on tracking it lol. A tune helps a lot too. Me and a couple people do these cars in the north east.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts