Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a set of new, take-off, LTZ 18" rims and tires. I bought these for my 09 malibu LS, but never installed them. They are in excellent condition with some slight (very slight) scratches on the clearcoat of a few spokes from when they were shipped to me.

The rims and tires did not have the TPMS in them when I bought them, so I bought a new set of 4 OEM TPMS from GM and had them installed at a local shop

The rims are the OEM 10 spoke GM LTZ rims. The tires are 225/50/18 Goodyear Eagle LS2.

I am only looking to sell them local with pick-up. I live in MA, but am only about 10-15 minutes from Providence RI.

SOLD

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I can't find a local buyer I would consider shipping them, but I expect it to cost $200 or more for shipping, so something would need to be worked out to cover shipping costs. I'll let you know

·
Registered
178 Posts
Buck - Im local - CT - and may be interested in your Rims/Tires - Im heading to a swap meet this weekend - so I will drop you a line next week.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buck - Im local - CT - and may be interested in your Rims/Tires - Im heading to a swap meet this weekend - so I will drop you a line next week.
OK, let me know when you think you can be in the area. I am around most of the week next week and can be around early in the day or at night. whatever works, just let me know a day or so ahead of time

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am expecting delivery of my 2009 LTZ in the next few weeks and shopping for chrome rims. May I ask what you replaced your stock rims with?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am expecting delivery of my 2009 LTZ in the next few weeks and shopping for chrome rims. May I ask what you replaced your stock rims with?
I bought these to put on my 2009 Malibu LS, but changed my mind, so the stock rims are still on the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What condition are the tires themselves in?? I live in MA and I'm interested, but does anyone know if they will fit on a 2001 Malibu??:confused:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What condition are the tires themselves in?? I live in MA and I'm interested, but does anyone know if they will fit on a 2001 Malibu??:confused:
the tires and rims are in new condition.

the rims have a few slight scratches in them from shipping to me when I bought them. One of the spokes has a small ding in it too from shipping. hard to get it to show up in the pics

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.