Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 18" Bright Polished Wheels

Alrighty then......well it looks like I'm getting rid of the Aura and I put my stock XR wheels back on the car.

Soo....I'm selling a set of 18" Bright Polished Cobalt SS wheels that came off a '07 SS/SC.
(same style as Malibu wheels too)

5x110 pattern & 41mm offset

Mint condition.....no rash or anything & I have the Chevy center caps & lug nuts for them too.
(no tires)

$450 obo

*****MORE PICS ON BOTTOM OF PAGE 1 & ON TOP OF PAGE 2******

Pics:

Pics of them on the car:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Any upclose pics of the rims???
No B.S., but I had a couple people ask me if these were 20's on the car, LOL....they just "look big"

Wheels should be off the car today (Friday), but 2 were in the sun & 2 were in the shade obviously (pics taken on Thursday morning).....

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I moved this thread into the newly opened Trading Post.
Yeah I was wondering why my posts disappeared....lol

THANKS!!

Include TPMS and Lug Nuts?
4 wheels in mint condition (NO curb rash, chips, scratches, or bends)
4 Chevy center caps
20 OEM lug nuts

TPM sensors have to go back onto my stock wheels, sorry :(

·
Registered
421 Posts
That means a little extra cost (or headache, if deciding to go without) for the sensors for the buyer. This still sounds like a good deal. Too bad I can't afford to buy something like this right now or I might have serious thoughts of taking you up on this deal.

I have a question though, if you don't mind answering (obviously just tell me to mind my own business if you do). Why are you getting rid of the Saturn? (lease return?) It's a sharp car!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
That means a little extra cost (or headache, if deciding to go without) for the sensors for the buyer. This still sounds like a good deal. Too bad I can't afford to buy something like this right now or I might have serious thoughts of taking you up on this deal.

I have a question though, if you don't mind answering (obviously just tell me to mind my own business if you do). Why are you getting rid of the Saturn? (lease return?) It's a sharp car!
Well if you have 18's already and prefer this style wheel instead....it's cheaper because than you won't have to buy new tires (just swap them over) & they can just swap the sensors over from your stock wheels too (like I did).
These are really BRIGHT polished compared to the dull looking polish of the 10 spoked LTZ OEM wheels.

It's really simple & the tire store handled it all

As for the car......it's just "too much" car for me. I don't have a family or anything & it's just my commuter car for one person: ME. I'd like a little cheaper payment too, in all honesty ($330/month, 15k/year, 24 month lease...which isn't tooooo bad).

So I'm in the process of transferring the lease to someone off craigslist

If it works out...then great.
If it doesn't...no sweat & I'll just keep the car.

But regardless I wanna sell these wheels still

WHEELS ARE COMING OFF THE CAR THIS MORNING AT 8am....PICS TO FOLLOW!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
wheels sold yet?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh yeah...sorry guys these are SOLD!

I sold them off craigslist to a (somewhat shady) tire store

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did you get what you wanted?
Well...here's the quick story:

I had them on craigslist for $450...no bites.
Then I lowered the price to $400 & I had a tire store that was a 1/2 hour away email me & I called them. He said he'd give me the $400 + $20 in gas because he didn't have a driver available to come & get them....says he's a legit store/guy & no b.s.

I take them down there & the guy starts inspecting them big time & says they're not "perfect" and that he definitely won't be giving me $400 for them. He wanted rims that were new so that he could use them as replacements for damaged ones on insurance claims or something. He picked every TINY little flaw. The rims were easily 8.5 - 9 out of 10 condition. Well he wanted 10 out of 10 condition.

So he offered me $350. I told him give me the $20 extra for gas still and I walked away with $370 cash.

I was gonna sell them for $350+shipping, but the convenience of not having to ship them was nice/easier

I'm not complaining though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.