Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: GM Molded Splash Guards Front & Rear, New in Box

I bought these for my '09 Malibu, to get rid of the roadspray directly to the paint, but traded the car off before I ever got around to installing them.

They're brand new, in their GM boxes, with all hardware and instructions. I have both the front set and the rear, part numbers 19156900 & 19156905.

I can take pictures of them in their boxes, if needed. List price is $49 a set from GM, and I paid $90 discounted from a dealer.

So, let's say $65 shipped or Best Offer. Low price for brand new items, and the quicker they're gone and off to another Malibu, the better. PM or email me if interested;)

SOLD.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Are these difficult to install, Beach? I'm interested, but I do not feel comfortable installing them if they require a hole to be cut. Please let me know if a novice could install them without any problems. Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are these difficult to install, Beach? I'm interested, but I do not feel comfortable installing them if they require a hole to be cut. Please let me know if a novice could install them without any problems. Thank you!!
They mostly use bolt holes that are already there, between the fender lip and wheel well liner, but both front and rear also call for I think one additional new hole to be drilled to further anchor them.

Of course, the install can be done as you wish, and I think at least one other member here rather than drill holes just used silicone in addition to the existing bolt spots to seal & hold them on. They're pretty simple, either way.

I had a member contact me early this morning about them, so a sale is pending, but keep a watch in case that changes.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe you do need to drill 2 holes.
Thanks for that;)

These splash guards are tentatively sold to a forum member, just awaiting payment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.