Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, we have had our 2008 Malibu for just over a year, and today it started having electrical issues. First, the remote keyless entry didnt want to unlock until I was within arms length of the car. Then, it didnt start on the first try (it did on the second try) when it started the radio acted like the key wasn't in the on/run position. While i was on my way to run errands, it made the warning ding and a message flashed on the DIC, it was too quick for me to read it. While driving the DIC periodically flashed "Power Steering". Also, randomly the gauges would zero out, not just a couple but all of them (gas and temp included). When this happened, the car was still running and driving normally. As a side note when this happened, the outside temp display showed "---" as the temp. The malibu is a 2.4L 4 cylinder with 28k miles on it, and is at the local dealer for this. I was just wondering if I am the only one that has this problem. Thanks.

· Registered
196 Posts
what happened. My 08 with 13K miles has had the gas guage drop to zero, radio selection buttons not working and fan switch to AC by itself. All three problems fixed themselves a day later. Whats going on???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.