Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Malibu 2LT 2.0T 59,000 Miles
7 Posts
There's a few tuners out there that have products for the 9th Gen Malibu that I'm looking at. Everyone knows Trifecta, who sponsors the forum and while having decent performance gains and good support for other bolt-ons. IPF is also very good with their other aftermarket mod support and transparency on what power each level of tune makes at both the wheels and the crank. Vermont is supposedly another one, but I can't seem to find out whether their tune is for 8th Gen 'Bus or early 9th Gens. BadNewsRacing is another company, however their only claim on power is in text with no dyno (but with one of the highest improvements out of anyone else), and only says specific power increases. I'm getting a CAI first before I make my decision, and I'll drop their websites below for whoever is interested, but rn I'm split between IPF and Trifecta to be frankly honest.

BadNewsRacing
Vermont
Trifecta
IPF

·
Registered
2016 Malibu 2LT 2.0T 59,000 Miles
7 Posts
You listed mine but I don't know how the admins/mods like discussing companies that aren't forum sponsors. I personally never knew IPF existed. I (along with a bunch of other LTG owners) have a tune from the other 3 letter acronym company.
I actually don't know what 3 letter company you're referring to, as I'm still pretty new to the forum. I should also note that those tuners have tunes for the 2.0T, and there is probably more out there for the 1.5T.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.