Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it is
This is a 20-page booklet that give you a very good overview of the Malibu 2008 features. It even has a section on how to reset the OLS.
Recommend that you read it, to make sure that you know your car.
BTW, this is for the new model, not the classic one.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Haha... Good work. Right one this time too. :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha... Good work. Right one this time too. :)
Thanks. I did learn my lesson on the other UM post. Your post on my classic user manual encouraged me to post this one. if there is one find it useful, I will do it.
:D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Ohh wait... Haha... That's not the manual. You tricked me good.
Still, that little thing is helpful, although, didn't it also come with the car?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohh wait... Haha... That's not the manual. You tricked me good.
Still, that little thing is helpful, although, didn't it also come with the car?
Well, I did not trick you. I never say this is the user manual.:p
Yes, it does come with the car along with the UM.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Haha... Fine... I'll let it slide this time.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks, this helped me figure out how to reset my Oil Life System. It was more informative that the users manuel. Oh, and I also learned after 8 months of ownership that I have an auto up drivers side window.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey! I´m very interested in the Booklet, but the link appears to be broken, or the file is not online currently. Well, if you upload it again let me know! Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey! I´m very interested in the Booklet, but the link appears to be broken, or the file is not online currently. Well, if you upload it again let me know! Thanks anyway!
I have uploaded it to a new site. try again. If you own a new 2008 or above malibu, join GM Owner Center. That was where I got the booklet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have uploaded it to a new site. try again. If you own a new 2008 or above malibu, join GM Owner Center. That was where I got the booklet.
Thank you very mucho hoahai! I´ve downloaded the booklet. :D

Just a little tip, next time you need to upload a file, maybe try Mediafire. It is completely free, fast, and it does not delete your files and its easy to use.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.