Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sorry for the poor picture quality....Took it with my cell phone....Here she is!!!

The wait was far too long! LOL

Now to wash her up (she got dirty because it rained on the weekend) and take some nice pictures.

Cheers!

·
Registered
795 Posts
What, you got your car on Friday and you're just telling us now :D

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Nice Chad, very nice.

How do you like the interior/exterior color combo? I really like the red with the cocoa/cashmere.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Folks...

Pizza Man....Actually I opted for the ebony interior....black with grey accents....love it!!! Find it is easier to keep clean.

Lee - Unforunately I was on a mini holiday from Thursday to Sunday and I am still recovering from two parties this weekend...needless to say I didn't drive it much for fear of the consequences. LOL

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Pizza Man....Actually I opted for the ebony interior....black with grey accents....love it!!! Find it is easier to keep clean.
I didn't have a choice of interior colors. Must be something new with the '09s. You can't go wrong with black. Best wishes with your new ride. :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Lee - Unforunately I was on a mini holiday from Thursday to Sunday and I am still recovering from two parties this weekend...needless to say I didn't drive it much for fear of the consequences. LOL
We'll let it go this time :D

·
Registered
795 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pizza Man....I think further to Lee's comment....only the LTZ had one colour option for the interior. Being that I have the 2LT I had a few more choices.

Thanks everyone

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
You're thinking LTZ.
Pizza Man....I think further to Lee's comment....only the LTZ had one colour option for the interior. Being that I have the 2LT I had a few more choices.

Thanks everyone
It's funny, I never considered any other trim level. So, I know very little about the differences between them. I'm happy with what we have and the wife is elated. I washed it for her yesterday and she's beaming. The wife and the 'Bu, that is. ;):)

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pizza Man - Amazing you were able to keep both happy, for some reason I can only keep one happy

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Candybar - Yeah a few but nothing too major (although some may consider them major).

First - The side marker light is gone (the turn signal located on the front fenders has been removed)

Second - The adjustable pedals are no longer available even as an option. Not to major of a deal as the telescoping steering wheel is still standard.

Other than that nothing else that I have noticed.

·
Registered
167 Posts
DOA, you forgot the reason why you waited for an 09, Bluetooth!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$hit - Opps....Yeah it was the most important for me personally and I couldn't be happier with Bluetooth!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Congrats! Hope it serves you well!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CYKEDLC - Place my order on June 15th, I received my build day information on July 28th, and took delivery on August 15, 2008. I am thinking that for most americans it takes a few days less. As once it crosess the boarder here into Canada another hauling company than takes over the delivery in Canada.

Does this help?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Haven't been online much lately, wanted to say congrats on the new ride, she looks great but where are the good pictures you promised? :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.