Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new 2008 Malibu 2LT this afternoon and I ****ing love it! Black granite metallic with the ebony interior. The V6 engine is amazing compared to my old 2.4L I4. I'll try to put some pics on here tomorrow if I figure out how.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know how much it cost.. my Dad paid for it

The MSRP on the window sticker though is... $26,645 and we had the GM employee discount plus the $1,000 cash back.

Sunroof and the HFV6 Engine Package are the two options.. I would've preferred the premium audio too but the current one is plenty adequate. I absolutely love the little ambient lighting in the door handles and on the shifter.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
lol @ your dad paying for it

lucky ****!!

post pics
haha I love the car.... but I don't know how to post pictures on this! This needs to be more like facebook LOL

EDIT: Nevermind.. found out how.. they're in the member photo gallery now!

·
Registered
201 Posts
haha I love the car.... but I don't know how to post pictures on this! This needs to be more like facebook LOL

EDIT: Nevermind.. found out how.. they're in the member photo gallery now!

basically

go to tinypic.com

then go to upload

browse to find the pic you want uploaded

than click the link and paste it here

i'm too lazy to go to the picture gallery :cool:

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I got my new 2008 Malibu 2LT this afternoon and I ****ing love it! Black granite metallic with the ebony interior. The V6 engine is amazing compared to my old 2.4L I4. I'll try to put some pics on here tomorrow if I figure out how.
yeah, exactly like mine :)
congrats!

BTW, my first few tanks of gas were pretty terrible, I swear I burned the first tank in 3 days instead of a week which is typically the case. All better now, last couple of tanks were about 22 mpg, in a ballpark.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, exactly like mine :)
congrats!

BTW, my first few tanks of gas were pretty terrible, I swear I burned the first tank in 3 days instead of a week which is typically the case. All better now, last couple of tanks were about 22 mpg, in a ballpark.
Talk about gas! I just stopped by the Mobil station because gas prices are going up so I wanted to top it off... I still had 3/4 of a tank after one day having the car.. it just cost me $22USD to put 1/4 in.. that would've gotten be half on my Cobalt I just got rid of lol.

I am finding any reason to go drive it now haha it's an awesome car

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Talk about gas! I just stopped by the Mobil station because gas prices are going up so I wanted to top it off... I still had 3/4 of a tank after one day having the car.. it just cost me $22USD to put 1/4 in.. that would've gotten be half on my Cobalt I just got rid of lol.

I am finding any reason to go drive it now haha it's an awesome car
Prices seem to be lower today in our area...6 cents per liter drop compared with yesterday, which is a pretty big drop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.