Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Malibu was equipped with Hankook tires,I have not tried them yet because I installed winter tires when I bought my car.Does anyone have an opinion on these tires ,are they quiet are they rough,and are they in general a good tire.I had a Chevy HHR before and as soon as I bought the car I changed the Firestones to Toyo tires and it changed the car completely.Let me know what you guys think about these tires please.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the Hankook tires on my 08 white LTZ (spring pkg. 4cyl 6 speed) and absolutely hate them. They are noisy, hard, and you feel everything with these tires. I see that the 2009 17" tires are different and I can see why they changed. I know this was posted in March 08, but what has your driving experience been like with the Hankooks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My 08 has them and they are not that bad. I keep the pressure up to about 34 pounds in the summer and 30 in the winter. Have had some snow here in Iowa and they seem to do ok. No problems so far. I don't see them as real noisy as the other comment. I doubt I will replace with Hankook's though as I have had some good luck with Goodyears in the past.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.