Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellow Canadians!!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Live in Cambridge, Ontario - Work in Brampton, Ontario

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because if I can't have my car yet....I will make sure I am enjoying everyone else's! You would think I didn't do much work during the day! LOL

·
Registered
66 Posts
Happy Canada Day All!

Located in Oshawa, Ontario

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grapes - Great to hear you are located in the Shwa'

Enjoy the day and have a cold one! Cheers!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
After having a look I decided to join the forum as a means of keeping up to date on the Malibu. We’ve just ordered a 2009 LT2 to arrive in late October. After much deliberation we chose the new Gold Mist with Cocoa/Cashmere interior. The premium sound package is a gift to me – I hope it’s worth the cost. Any thoughts about that from you 2008 owners who spent the extra bucks for premium sound?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just got a call from the Dealer, My 09 LTZ just arrived, should be ready for pickup on Tuesday!! Now its the waiting game... :p

·
Registered
66 Posts
After having a look I decided to join the forum as a means of keeping up to date on the Malibu. We’ve just ordered a 2009 LT2 to arrive in late October. After much deliberation we chose the new Gold Mist with Cocoa/Cashmere interior. The premium sound package is a gift to me – I hope it’s worth the cost. Any thoughts about that from you 2008 owners who spent the extra bucks for premium sound?

So far I'm impressed with the premium sound, but GM has always been known for having quality stock sound systems.

·
Registered
66 Posts
ZEEV, the hardest part is waiting....

Wow, DOA I think we may be able to start the canadian club soon hahaha the members just keep coming.

·
Registered
126 Posts
ZEEV, the hardest part is waiting....

Wow, DOA I think we may be able to start the canadian club soon hahaha the members just keep coming.
Tell me about it :D But it should be a good day since I should have my private pilots test on Tuesday afternoon and after that I will pick up the car.

Well send photos when I get the car... Only downside with 09 is no power pedals and if I recall correctly the removed one of the turning lights in the rear?

·
Registered
17 Posts
So far I'm impressed with the premium sound, but GM has always been known for having quality stock sound systems.
Thanks. It was a lot of cash to plunk down for the premium sound without the benefit of a name i.e. Bose, etc. Also, XM, which was included in 2008 is not part of the premium sound package this year unless you pay approx. $250. more. All part of the car business, I guess.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I posted pics of my LTZ in the gallery under Member Photos last night because I had no idea how to post them in a thread because it was telling me the files were too big.

·
Registered
246 Posts
The Premium Package system sounds about the same as the regular system. No big difference.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's encouraging!

·
Registered
66 Posts
There is a noticable difference between the two.

·
Registered
126 Posts
There is a noticable difference between the two.
Before I picked up my LTZ with premium I drove one with regular sound system, if I recall correctly the 6 disk changer only comes in the premium sound system. Also you get 210 watt amplifier, auto tune control, speed compensated volume control, Radio data system and XM satellite radio.

The premium system was an improvement over the regular sound system. Hope that helps

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.