Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up the 09 2LT last week. We are located midway between Toronto and Montreal about 20 miles from the Thousand Islands bridge to the US. Went to the dealership in Kingston looking to trade my wife's 06 Pontiac Torrant on an 08 Equinox. I was thinking I'd like to get back into a sedan as we have been through 3 minvans and the Torrant,, I was ready for a sedan again, my wife however still liked the idea of an SUV as she drives 30 km each way to work mainly on secondary roads. We had rented an 08 Impala while on vaction in Orlando last winter which I liked and she was OK with, however when we saw the Malibu's on the lot we both were immedately struck with the styling and the build quality. Got my wife to drive one and she was sold. The gas mileage rating didn't hurt either. The car we picked is a 2LT, granite black, sunroof, premium sound, XM, 4 cylinder with the 6 speed auto. Since delievery we have had a glitch with the theft derrent system which was taken care of. Looking forward to getting some miles on this car - it's good to be back in a sedan again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.