Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just found this forum, glad its here, thanks administrator! I just purchased an 08 metallic red LTZ with the 4cyl 6spd auto. Its a great looking color, very deep. Love the interior too. Bought it for the mpg and to have a nice riding family car with some nice options on her. Interested in converting to dual tip exhausts like the big boy V6s. Help appreciated.

Also have an 07 Corvette Z06 with long tubes, high flow cats, Corsa exhausts, tune, and air intake. Also has an MCM carbon fiber hood that I sell thru the company. This one is Victory red and really runs well.

Ford Ranger ext. cab truck and a Honda Civic to drive back and forth to work, but will be selling it in the next couple of years. Want to support America and drive all American owned and made automobiles.

Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome Bob! Nice choice for your Malibu.

Post pictures of the Malibu when you get a chance...and the Corvette!

And thanks for your support for America's automakers!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, will have to read how to upload the photos. I need to get one of the 2 cars together, since they are distantly related!

Bob

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, got one image of my Z06 up now - its in the gallery section under my name. I guess my other photos were too big to load. Not the most computer literate here!

Bob

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks, that was at the April National Corvette Museum Bash - I got a Celebrity Pick and was driving up to accept the award. :)

Pardon my ignorance but what is a celebrity pick and what kind of award did they give you :eek:?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pardon my ignorance but what is a celebrity pick and what kind of award did they give you :eek:?
Its where Celebrity judges in the Corvette world walk among the Vettes there and pick their favorite. One of the engineers, Tom Hill, picked my Beast here. I got a nice plaque with a picture of a new ZR1 on it.

Petit Lemans Race last year in Atlanta, C6R race driver Ron Fellows picked the Beast - got a nice dash display Clock.

Its fun, displaying, driving, and hanging around a bunch of friends with the same interest, like on here!:)

·
Registered
171 Posts
That is too cool!! You seriously must have a blast with that kind of stuff.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is too cool!! You seriously must have a blast with that kind of stuff.
Thanks, its fun. You are close enough, if you like racing, Petit Lemans is every October at Road Atlanta in Brazelton, GA outside of Atlanta. 10 hour race, really well done there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.