Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Shane Sanders and I reside in Taylorville, Il. I purchased my 2008 Chevrolet Malibu back in April of 2008. I automatically purchased a set of 22's to accommodate the car, the vehicle is now at Pro Stitch Auto Interiors & Upholstery, Inc in Taylorville, Il and we are reworking the interior with Pearl White Ostrich and Black Snakeskin. The car is sponsored by Almani Car Audio and will have a 10,000 watts plus stereo system including 13 monitors. We are also installing a sliding ragtop to match the Pearl White Ostrich skin by Streetbeat Customs and I recently picked up Rk Sport as a sponsor for the Body Kit and Hood that they are producing. I have a two tone paint scheme on the way also. Anyways, enuff for now, back to building, look forward to meeting all of you out there in the near future.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Got an update on what's being done on Malcious's Malibu. He received the body kit on Monday from USA Wholesale and I've been down there both yesterday and today working on fitment of the kit before it goes to the body shop to be painted before installing it finally. He also got a new set of rims to put on the car besides a aftermarket hood also from USA Wholesale.Here's a few pictures. That is me in the two pictures that have been posted in here.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Also more pictures. I've also fit the side skirts and rear bumper on but haven't got pictures of them, they were not bad in getting them onto the car so all that's needed is to drill out the necessary holes for mounting then send them to get painted, the front's gonna take a little bit more for fitment but I'll be spending a few more nights working on getting it on there.

[/COLOR][/B]

·
Registered
175 Posts
thats a really nice car!! i like it alot! just one question, how did you get 22s to fit? im having a little rubbing problem, whats the tire size on your 22s?

·
Registered
481 Posts
thats a really nice car!! i like it alot! just one question, how did you get 22s to fit? im having a little rubbing problem, whats the tire size on your 22s?
Well it really boils down to offset and tire size together, Where are you having yours rub? Best suggestion is to make sure your rims offset is 34mm positive and go with a 235/30R22, anything bigger will rub more on the inner fenders. He had a set of 22x7.5 inch rims and now has 22x8.5 rims with 245/30R22's but he can't make too tight of a turn or they'll be into the inner fender panels. He has yet to drive the car with the new rims on since we are in the process of getting the body kit test fitted before prep and paint then installation of it all.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just a thought. I would get rid of your stick on vents and swap out the turn signals on the fenders and extend the whole and add a permanent vent like the CTS or G8. This would look sweet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.