Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Ok...last night, my friend accidently spilled Polynesian sauce in my car seat. I tried to get it out with just plain water and you could still see it. I then used soap and water when I got home, and you can barely see it but I can see it enough to where it bothers me. I'm afraid to put anything else on it because I don't want to mess the seats up anymore then they already are, and I don't want to take it to a professional to get it out because I don't want my father to know about it. :p Any suggestions on how to get it out? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
438 Posts
With the cloth I wouldn't be too worried. I would try some sort of shampoo or stain/spot remover. If you want to get fancy you could go to an auto supply store and get something specific for stains in the car, but it'll be cheaper to use stain/spot remover. Perhaps a shampooing carpet cleaner or a wet vacuum, but probably not likely. Just to be safe, take a little bit of whatever stain/spot remover or shampoo you decide to use and test it on a piece of fabric that is out of view... say on the back or underside or side of a seat, and make sure it doesn't damage the color. If not, then you're good to go and try it on the stain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.