Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey maybe you guys can help me. I’m trying to figure out why all of these these came up and won’t go away...
We got our brakes done last week- new tires 3 weeks ago. Oil changed as well. I know we need new sensors in the tires so that’s part of it...
but there are 4 different messages for no reason. They include “service break assist” “”service stabilitrack” And “service tire..” (the ones shown). Anyways it’s impossible to reset and nobody will tell me if something is wrong dispute asking 4 different ships and getting all this work done
please help me reset these lights

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey maybe you guys can help me. I’m trying to figure out why all of these these came up and won’t go away...
We got our brakes done last week- new tires 3 weeks ago. Oil changed as well. I know we need new sensors in the tires so that’s part of it...
but there are 4 different messages for no reason. They include “service break assist” “”service stabilitrack” And “service tire..” (the ones shown). Anyways it’s impossible to reset and nobody will tell me if something is wrong dispute asking 4 different ships and getting all this work done
please help me reset these lights View attachment 71190
It helps to post your year model make. But telling by your dash instruments im guessing its a gen 8 (maybe 2015 year) Malibu. I would have your car battery checked out even though it doesnt not say low battery. Mine starting going haywire when my battery and all sorts of electronic sensors and alerts going off. At least disconnect your batter for a minute or 2 and then reconnect then look for any differences. Good luck. Let us know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It helps to post your year model make. But telling by your dash instruments im guessing its a gen 8 (maybe 2015 year) Malibu. I would have your car battery checked out even though it doesnt not say low battery. Mine starting going haywire when my battery and all sorts of electronic sensors and alerts going off. At least disconnect your batter for a minute or 2 and then reconnect then look for any differences. Good luck. Let us know.
Thank you, and yes 2015. Sorry I thought I put that.
Stabilitrak went of about 1 year ago when some stupid shop owner put on our new tires wrong. That also came with ABS. Then tires went off when our sensors went dead 6m ago.
then the brake service went off a few months ago when I went through the car wash. They just stopped working as soon as I pulled out of car wash, and then they were fine until we got them replaced so now I’m like... why are they all still on 🤦‍♀️ Are the suppose to reset themselves. How am I suppose to knowif something is really wrong if all these stupid lights are on.
But anyways, thank you. I’ll definitely try and figure out how to do that with the battery lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.