Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a 2009 Malibu and I want to strangle it if it had a neck . I have been going through it with this car . A back story so I have a chevy Malibu hybrid that ever since I purchase it I have maintenance this car since I purchase it. I before I put it in the shop, I had my alternator rebuild it was working fine... until I put it in the shop. When I put it in the shop for the flywheel to be fixed the Mechanic did a disservice and gave me a Oil throw up it was even leaking oil it was spilling out oil as I drive. They fixed the oil spill they created but messed up my alternator ever since then the battery light is staying on a draining my battery I mean killing them off. I got the alternator refixed but the battery light is coming on and staying on. I went and put it on the diagnostic machine and I got these 3 codes can someone please help me I think I change the power current sensor module and still a battery light. Can you please help me I can barely move it. The battery will drain almost immediately please help me.
Font Paper Paper product Document Newsprint

1 - 1 of 1 Posts