Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well first things first yes i know shes a little rough around the edges but im hoping in a couple months most if not all the problems with her will be fixed.

So onto the car is a 2004 Malibu Maxx LS 3.5L 65000 miles. Theres nothing to special about this car just stock except for the intake. Damage well like i said above the car is a little rough around the edges it needs a wheel bearing, Drivers side mirror (hit by plow), And it has a dent in the rear passenger side door and right behind the door. Future plans are tinted windows, cherry bomb exhaust, and some cheaper black rims. Of course none of this will be done untill the car is completely fixed. Also Im getting news tires tomorrow for my Bday. Well enough talk onto the pics. And i know shes dirty as hell but its winter and theres not point in cleaning right now(that and i dont have the money).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i got a little bit of an update my parents got me an early xmas present which was my wheel bearing. So now thats all taken care of all i need to do is get tires which will happen sometime this week. And then from there some dent fixing and paint. Then shell finely look good.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New pics new tires new wheel bearing the car feels so much better now its great. (sorry dirty ass winter pics)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.