Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm new here, having a few problems with my 03. Figured this might be the right place to ask for some help :)

It all started last summer when me and my girlfriend were driving on the highway to go see a movie. We were driving along and all of a sudden the car just died. It was low on gas but not out. Anyways we could not get it to start and had to pay to get it towed home.

Next day we go out and it starts right up. Was really wierd. Anyhow it did it again and would not start for a couple days. I went to the vette forums that I sometimes post on and asked if anyone had an Ideah of what was going on with the thing.

One guy posts that his daughter had something simalar happen. He told me to turn the ignition onto acc for 10 minutes turn it back off and see if that will get it to start. Sure enough it worked I was really suprised.

Now the problem has gotten worse used to be if ya did the ten minute thing it would usally start up. Now its tacking a week sometimes.

I cant remember what the guy said was the problem. I think he said the theft system in the door? Now my keyless remote will not unlock/Lock the door either.

Anyways Just waondering if anyone could tell me what it might be. And is it fixable for the average Joe or will I have to take it somewhere and if I do a ruff estimate on how much it might be, I'm really hurting for cash at the moment so would be great if I could fix it, if I knew what it was.

Thanks for any help or ideahs.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.