Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this obcession started about the beginning of the year when my hubby took me to see a new car to replace my gas-guzzling and aging blazer. I told him that I did not need a new car and a second hand one would be just fine. He wanted me to see the malibu, and to sit in one too anyway.

I go along with his fiendish plan and we off to the dealership. On the first visit, I was stand-offish to the car, even though I loved the lines and it's personality. I sat in the car and a connection was made. Trust me, there aren't many vehicles out there that fit my body, and the ability to sit in a car without laying the seat back, to keep my head from touching the roof, was awsome!

My hubby decided to bring home one of the flyers and kept laying it all over the house so I bumped into it all the time. He went as far as reading it to me like a story, and knowing that I'm artistic, asked which color speaks to me more. I loved the Dark Grey Metallic, but I was disappointed that there weren't any colors with a green hue.

Well I am pleased to say that I've been turned to the "dark side" becasue hubby and I placed anorder for a '09 Malibu in the new Silver Moss Metalic color. Now I am REALLY excited because we received a call that our order was picked for production! :eek:

So I only have one questions now, what does one do while awaiting delivery? Pressing my nose against the showroom window does not seem to be appropriate, but just what is a girl to do?:p

·
Registered
701 Posts
Mrs. Fishin Sticks - Well, there is a lot of light on the dark side!

Great Story!!!! Glad to hear you placed the order.

I also have ordered an 09' which was done approximately 4 weeks ago....This simple answer is I have not found out what to do while I wait....At first I thought this forum would be a good wealth of information, now I find it to be more of a support network for those of us with addictions.

I must confess I tried also pushing my nose against the glass, but figured I had over stayed my welcome when they came out with paper towel and windex and asked me to clean the window and leave! :eek:)

Hope you enjoy it here, and if you figure anything out what to do while you wait. Let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi DOA!
Just wanted to let you know that i was contacted over vacation that my malibu was in!

They had it outside on the ramps in the sunshine! Oh, she is beatiful and hopefully tomorrow she will be snug and warm in her new home.

I hope yours comes in soon!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Congrats on your purchase!
I used to be a Malibu-a-holic as well. Until I saw the production Camaro.

·
Registered
701 Posts
*STAMPS HIS FEET - AND POUTS LIKE A LITTLE KID*

NO FAIR! NO FAIR! NO FAIR! NO FAIR!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this is why it is not so advantageous to be a Canadian....*sniff* *sniff*.......I have to wait longer........*sniff* *sniff*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you take pictures of your new baby when you pick it up! I am curious to see what the Metallic Moss Green looks like.

Congrats!!!

Question - What do you buy for a new baby such as this?

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Relax Chad, she'll come in........ eventually! ;)

Nice story, Mrs. Fishin Sticks. Please post a photo, I'm anxious to see the new Moss Green.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.