Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a Malibu ltz 2009 6speed a/m 2.4 2011 motor and a custom paint job that I created myself,which makes my car turn from gold to silver(like the silver surfers board)! It also makes it look cream colored on cloudy and snowy days and depending on the light flash can also look charcoal at times but so far that is only while taking pictures.. I hope to learn a lot now that I have found a good place to learn

·
Super Moderator
722 Posts
Welcome the CMF!!

I'll be the first to say, I'd love to see pictures of your ride, especially since it has a custom paint job. I still think from time to time that I'd like to repaint mine from Silver Ice to Summit White. While the silver is nice, I love the 7th gen in white very much.

You have certainly come to the right place for learning and education on your Malibu. I've created a few how-tos so if there is anything you need, check that section out!

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
17,634 Posts
Welcome to CMF, and +1 on seeing some pics of that paint job!

·
Supporting Vendor
641 Posts
Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining us. Sounds like you're doing great job on your Malibu, would be nice to see it. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Safe driving and happy modding!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts