Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any idea how to replace these bulbs.... without haveing to completely disassemble the car.... need help

·
Registered
574 Posts
Fogs are easy, just take off some of the wheel well lining, and you can reach that.

As far as the Headlights go, you HAVE TO remove part of the front bumper :/ So its a job... Give me a second and I will find the link to the picture.
Its really not a bad job, just kinda time consuming.

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey Joeyavhu thanks for the help.. i got it all done this weekend but you were right it isnt a tough job just takes a long time

·
Registered
574 Posts
Glad to hear that you got it all done.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey joeyavhu i need some help again i need to realine the head light but the user manual does not have an info on it just says to visit the dealer.... i wondered if you have any drawings illustrating what to turn or adjust..... thanks again for the help....

·
Registered
574 Posts
I don't have any illustrations, but I can kinda guide you...

You will need a pretty wide phillips screwdriver. Look on top of the headlight. There are two gaps in between the headlight and the plastic, and in each one of those, there are white plastic slots that fit a phillips driver. Those are what adjust the headlight.

Just take it on a flat road, with like a large lid, and do each headlight one at a time. Forget that whole crazyniess of against a white wall, etc. Just find a good beam spot, and line them up.
If you need more help, PM me and I can call you and walk you through it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't have any illustrations, but I can kinda guide you...

You will need a pretty wide phillips screwdriver. Look on top of the headlight. There are two gaps in between the headlight and the plastic, and in each one of those, there are white plastic slots that fit a phillips driver. Those are what adjust the headlight.

Just take it on a flat road, with like a large lid, and do each headlight one at a time. Forget that whole crazyniess of against a white wall, etc. Just find a good beam spot, and line them up.
If you need more help, PM me and I can call you and walk you through it.
I'm having problems installing my light too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.