·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i installed these about 2 months ago, finally got a pic

·
Registered
239 Posts
Except that the housing isnt made for HIDs, so you're just dazzling everyone else on the roadway. Not something I'd want to be on a single lane highway at night.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
these headlight are aimed perfectly for hids, ive never been flashed. i got flashed all the time in my truck. trust me, i hate blinding lights. the malibu headlights are perfect.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Illegal in my state...

·
Registered
701 Posts
bignick - Looks good imo , Where did you get them? Or is it just a bulb replacment? Got any more info you can share?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes please share, they look great, got any pictures at night?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have projectors on my Bu. If you want to know how to get them, there is a tutorial on my site @ www.MalibuClub.ca .

Glad to see you didn't pay the ripoff $100+ that some places charge for HID. 35W (Standard) HID should not cost more than $50 these days as the 50W HID kits are only worth $100. I have 50W 5000K HID projector lowbeams with 4 CCFL 6000K Angel Eyes and then dual 35W 6000K retrofitted projector fog/driving lights. It's like daylight in front of my car at night with all 3 sets on, lol.

·
Registered
701 Posts
bignick - Got any details you can share on your install? Any pictures? Where did you mount the boxes?

Did you get the $33.99 ones or the $73.99 two light version?

Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
go get em from HID Gate on ebay....I have my third set from there and they are inexpensive and never gave me an issue yet

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey bignick, im fixing to purchase an hid kit, would like to know if you can share how these were installed? tips and instructions! thanks alot.

Ross

·
Registered
33 Posts
i have a complete - brand new - set for sale. never even opened
they are the 8000k - the best overall in my opinion and experience with many set ups

i will make a 4sale post - but this is an early heads up i guess lol

·
Registered
303 Posts
Im also curious on the Install. I ordered a kit and looked at how it would be installed but im guessing I would have to remove the whole headlight unit for that. Do you still use the Auto Lights or did you remove them, I honestly dont want to remove mine......

A writeup would be nice :p

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im back, i'll post what happened tomorrow

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.