Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my car about a week and a half ago. It is OK, but I have a nitpick list of complaints and a couple of things that I am just not happy with. The car sat in the showroom for a few weeks and a had a lot more traffic than a car that is brand new from the lot. This led to a couple of worn items.

A couple of days after picking up the car, my saleman called to check on things and remind me of the survey. SINCE HE ASKED, I gave him my list of annoyances. He told me he wanted me to be satisfied with the car and would call me back. I never heard back from him.

So, how should I handle this? Normally, I would fill out Completely Satisfied even after giving him a hard time, but this ticked me off. How do you not follow up at all?

I am bringing my car in for a couple of service items next week and will probably bump into him then.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had the same problem

I didn't notice the the trunk had a ton of scratches till a few days after I bought mine
There was even a dent on the rear fender
and around the ignition it was rrrreally dirty

They cleaned it for me but they didn't believe the part about the damages
good thing I got rear ended and that stuff got fixed :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
GermWar
Chevrolet Malibu Forums
Chevy Malibu Forum is the best place for owners of the sedan to connect with the community and discuss MPG, mods, and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing