Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
I know this is kinda old but I really like it. I just got a 05 malibu maxx back in Jan. While I have washed and waxed it, I can't wait to try this. I'm hoping for some awesome results, as it seems the previous owners didn't take very good care of it. Also do you have any pointers on the interior? Mine has the leather interior and was wondering what I should use on it?

Discussion starter · #23 ·
For the exterior, that step that I never ended up putting up (the paint correction using power DA's) is what will restore the exterior, but giving it a good clay will help you out a lot.

For the interior, the Meguairs Interior cleaner is well-recommended, easy to access from local stores, and does a good job cleaning. It has protectants in it, and the part that I like... it leaves no shine, just the standard matte finish. I order a lot off of Autogeek.com, they have a very good selection and can really help if your unsure of what to do or use. They have a brand called Wolfgang, I use it for my leathers and it has always held up well, although I just tried Chemical Guys Leather cleaner/conditioner, and it is good as well, nice scent too.

Reactions: DBATEM40
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.