Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good resource to find contractors? I have been looking online and all I have seen are sites where you have to describe the job then wait to get called from a contractor or if I find a directory type of site there is a limited number of contractors in my area, but I know there are many more. I am trying to build my first house and I was planning on hiring all the contractors so I need a good resource to find them. Something with reviews and article would also be very beneficial, please let me know if anyone knows of a good place to look.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
I'm confused as to why you decided to make this your first post on a Malubu Forum Christopher, but I'll watch this for awhile and see where it heads.

Welcome to the Chevy Malibu Forum!

·
Registered
112 Posts
best way to find a contractor is to ask neighbors or friends. searching the BBB or the net can be a disaster on a larger purchase like that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Best of luck to you building your first house, it’s an adventure. I would recommend talking to your neighbors and friends and see if they know any contractors they worked with in the past. Since I’m sure you already did that you should try http://www.jobtrio.com/ I found that they have a very easy to use search. They have the biggest list of contractors I have seen to date, plus you can write reviews and read their articles.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
This post looks like some kind of spam in disguise to me...

·
Registered
795 Posts
This post looks like some kind of spam in disguise to me...
It's looking that way, he has not been back since his original post.
You would think he would at least tell us which state or country he was looking to build in.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Ah that's priceless :) The second part of the spam rolled in and was quickly killed by Pizza Man presumably :) Some other guy providing a link to some "helpfull" site :D

Pizza Man, you're quick :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Pizza Man, does Marion have the same IP address as Christopher?

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
No Lee, they're different IP's. However, further investigations lists the posts are coming from India.

Thread is closed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.