Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always like Husky liners better than the weathertechs. I had a set in the Silverado and have a set in the Rainier. Soon to have a set in the Malibu....

http://www.premiermotoring.com

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hard to tell in the picture. Is the dead pedal area not covered by the mat?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe it is. That area is covered in the Rainier and on the Silverados.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Hard to tell in the picture. Is the dead pedal area not covered by the mat?
That's a Camry in the pictures, and it is not. Again, as brought up in a WeatherTech discussion, it's rare to see that, if ever--aside from the trucks mentioned.

I'm thrilled with my WeatherTech FloorLiners and like them more than past Husky Liners I had for our Suburban which weren't as impressive for fit and feel, but still durable and fitted well. At least they cost a little less, trunk liner included.

Regardless, great that there's another choice. Can't wait to see pictures once someone gets a set;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I am also interested, as I am in the market for front floor liners in January. I would like to see picks of these :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
Take a look at the ones in the GM Accessories Catalog. I got the front ones a couple of weeks ago. They look sharp have the Malibu name printed on them and are really heavy duty.

Bill

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Take a look at the ones in the GM Accessories Catalog. I got the front ones a couple of weeks ago. They look sharp have the Malibu name printed on them and are really heavy duty.

Bill
Yes, those are heavy lugged rubber mats but don't conform to the floor like a "tray" so to speak. Still, hefty, durable, and fitted, just a different design from liners that allow for spillage over. The Malibu logo is a nice touch, however.

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Premium Member
915 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a set of Husky's 2-weeks ago and they look great in the Bu. Good coverage on the floor front and back. I also have a set in my Silverado now for over 4-years and they are still holding up great.:)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I installed a set in my Malibu recently too. They are working great. Best floor mat/liner out there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.