Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a hard time keeping the passenger side wiper propped up when I try to clean the windshield. Does anyone else have this problem? Never had a wiper that was as limp as this one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Love that title!! lol Both of mine will stay up but just barely. Even the slightest bump or tap on them while cleaning and they come down.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not something men like to discuss in public I Guess. lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried all kinds of pills to wedge in the spring to keep it up. Including a little blue one but it's still weak....:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
I've never had that problem with my LTZ. Mine was built around April 16, 2008 though, so it might have some newer tweak?

·
Registered
70 Posts
They say if it's up for more then 4 hours you should call your doctor.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
I feel the need to remind everyone of the terms we agreed to when we signed on to the Forum. It appears at times that we are getting rather close to crossing the obscenity/vulgarity line.

Remember, this is a co-ed Forum and the number of women members is ever increasing.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Chevy Malibu Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Chevy Malibu Forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Chevy Malibu Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I feel the need to remind everyone of the terms we agreed to when we signed on to the Forum. It appears at times that we are getting rather close to crossing the obscenity/vulgarity line.

Remember, this is a co-ed Forum and the number of women members is ever increasing.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Chevy Malibu Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Chevy Malibu Forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Chevy Malibu Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Good Point Pizza Man, I think we all can get a little carried away sometimes, however sometimes a friendly reminder is all we need. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a hard time keeping the passenger side wiper propped up when I try to clean the windshield. Does anyone else have this problem? Never had a wiper that was as limp as this one.
I noticed this to.

·
Registered
795 Posts

Forum Rules

I agree, lets keep it clean.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have had the same problem with my wiper blades also. I have noticed if i raise it up easy it stays in place.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.