Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home with my Metallic Blue Malibu LTZ with 4 Cyl 6 Speed:)

So many things to learn about it.
What a fa-BU-lous car.

Cheers,
Jeff

·
Registered
701 Posts
Jeff...

Congrats...how do you like the 4 cyl 6 speed? Did you drive the 6 cyl also? What kind of driving do you do? % of highway to city and average communte length

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys....as for driving the LTZ V6 I did:p

It was nice and powerful where the 4cyl is noticeable slower but gas prices and v6 option in terms of price kept me away. I have only driven it home from the dealer last night so I have not had time to see the MPGs yet...I love the paddle shifters on the steering wheel but i have not used them yet. I think the car will feel much quicker using them.

But if I want to feel the power, I will just take my 94 Impala SS out for a spin!

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff...

Congrats...how do you like the 4 cyl 6 speed? Did you drive the 6 cyl also? What kind of driving do you do? % of highway to city and average communte length

·
Registered
701 Posts
Jeff...

Thanks, good to know, I am really struggling right now with the 2.4 vs. the 3.6. I think I may have made an error in my order of my 09'

Hoping to stop at my dealers this weekend in hopes that they have a 2.4 with the 6 speed and see how it feels.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Excellent news, Jeff. Be sure to post some photos in the Ride Show-off Forum. We'd love to see your new beauty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.