Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, I'm lookin at my LTZ 27,000 dollars to a flippin 3 series BMW and those run about 33,000 standard without options and I'd rather take the 'Bu :cool:

Anyone else think that you get a lot for the money with the new 'Bu`s?

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's what sold me. People are really impressed by the looks but when I show them the features of the car they are really stunned at how much value the car has compared to the competition. I myself have been very satisfied with my purchase and have absolutely no regrets.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would agree as well. I went into the dealership looking at the Cadillac CTS; it was going to cost me almost 10K more for similar options. There are even luxuries in the Malibu that don't exist for the CTS such as auto-dimming drivers side mirror and paddle shifters.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup. I was thinking about getting a CTS also but a fully loaded CTS would be 40,000 dollars opposed to 27,000 with the 'Bu.

And they are pretty similar quality wise to me, and I like the 'Bus looks just as much :]

·
Registered
81 Posts
agreed... i got my LTZ for about $25K, and it has alot of features that don't come on a car of this price point... remote start, dimming rearview mirrors are 2 that quickly come to mind...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.