Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Those 27 months seemed to fly buy. I turned the Malibu in today at 4:00 pm, the wife is taking it pretty hard. Some one is going to get a very nice car, I spent a couple hours this past Thursday detailing the car top to bottom.
The car looks amazing, one very small ding on the front passenger door and a few very small scratch on the bottom of the front bumper cap from a driveway ramp. The interior was spotless as was the trunk area and the engine bay. 27 months of problem free driving, the coldest ac and warmest heat of any cars I have ever owned. I will stop back from time to time to check to see whats going on. Thanks everyone for your help and opinions over the past 27 months.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
If you don't mind my asking if you guys liked the car that much why not buy out the lease or just finance a new one?

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
17,197 Posts
Sad to see ya go. Hope the next journey is as pleasant. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The lease buyout was $15,900 and Ally would not budge on that number. A local dealer was willing to discount a 2012 LS $4000 off the $22,600 msrp but my budget was $13,000. Their best lease on a 2013 was $239.00 but I never lease over $199.00 a month. Besides that I really am not crazy about 2013's.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
.. A lease buyout was 16k on a 2011 LS, sweet mother mary that's steep... I financed a 2011 LS w/ 60k KM at 12k pre-tax/financing. I thought Lease Buyouts were supposed to be the remainder of the sum minus lease paments of the original purchase price... Clearly that wasn't the case.. Jeez

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.