Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried Turtle Wax ICE Total Interior Care? What did you think?

I am tempted to give it a shot because, from the reviews I've seen, it doesn't leave a greasy/shiny layer. But I'm a little nervous about how it might interact with the soft-touch pieces on the dash and door panels. And I've yet to find out if the stuff contains silicon, which the owner's manual warns against.

After all, our Malibus deserve the best.

·
Registered
277 Posts
so far i think all the exterior ICE is crap..... and not the good kind........ so i have to assume the interior stuff is the same i might be wrong though

·
Registered
15 Posts
I used it for the first time yesterday. Other than the fact that the liquid comes out the bottle very easily (and got everywhere when I was playing attention to how I was holding the bottle), it worked decently. I wasn't blown away but I think I'm hard to please.

·
CMF Honorary Member
982 Posts
I've used, liked and purchased another bottle of the Ice Total Interior Care product. I agree the dispenser bottle is a bit hard to get used to, but you'll get used to it. I use it in both vehicles and like it.

The Ice Liquid Clay Bar Product, in my opinion, isn't as effective as the real clay bar treatments. It's OK if your car isn't too bad. If you go to the Turtle Wax web site you see it is recommended for only the best kept vehicles.

The benefit of the ICE paste and liquid polishes is they can be applied directly on the black plastic trim pieces without leaving any white residue. They will always be in my car care kit for just that reason.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I prefer Klasse AIO .. works 20 times better than anything made by Turtle wax and will last almost 4 months on a well kept car...

when i need a longer protection I follow up the AIO with 2 applications of straight Klasse sealant glaze topped with P21s wax

for interiors I actually use microfiber towels and mr. clean magic erasers and a little water followed by conditioning all leather and applying 303 Aerospace Protectant to all other vinyl surfaces

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.