Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this will work.

It's an '07, but I can't seem to find any decent forums for the Malibu for prior years, so hopefully you don't mind the intrusion. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome to the site, does that have the V6?

Also from another great site from prior year malibus check out www.unitedmalibus.com Right now its done from maintenance but its an awesome site from tip and tricks and everything else.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice the 3.5 is a awesome engine for these cars.

They are saying the site should be good to go sometime today, theres a new owner so they are switching everything from one server to a new server.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey 07 LTZ I just wanted to let you know that the unitedmalibus.com site is now up again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's certainly better than the previous generation. No offense to anyone that has one, but to me, that is a butt-ugly car.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey- I HAD one of the 97's! :mad:

Then again, I also had a 2004, and now have a 2008. I think each generation has improved a bit, though for a while I would really have disagreed with your statement concerning the 04-07 car being better looking than the older models (at least externally). The updated front grill treatment in later years (as on your 07) improved things a bit, but even the 04 front end is somewhat attractive to my eye now (180 degree turnaround from my impression over the first year or two after their release of the car).

Anyway, nice car! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.