Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ripshit. I was only trying to go to Starbucks and a little girl getting out of high school hit me I could've died! OnStar, though, was able to tell me what to do. Anyone wanna give me your sympathy? Don't ask for photos I'm working on putting them in the album LOL

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hhah I exaggerate a little but I'm so mad.. I demand perfection with everything and for the next few weeks until it can be repaired, I have to crawl over the centre console and out the passenger door.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
hhah I exaggerate a little but I'm so mad.. I demand perfection with everything and for the next few weeks until it can be repaired, I have to crawl over the centre console and out the passenger door.
That's awful. Moreso, even though the car is still completely driveable, the worst part is just driving with the damage...I was T-boned badly in my Cadillac last year while at school, and though I couldn't get one of the doors open, both on the passenger's side were ripped to hell, the wheel was gouged, all the big trim panels were gone, etc., I still had to drive it for a month and a half until the insurance mess was settled. One side was perfect--and I still detailed it weekly, of course--and the other side looked like a bomb went off. Not good when you're used to driving proudly.

But eventually all is fixed and, as in your case, I hope it goes well so that nothing is detectable afterwards. It seems pretty minor and should just need the sheetmetal work plus a wheel. The big thing will be paint, although that's typically not an issue if the shop is up to snuff and there's few that aren't.

Your car's whigga brother lets out a tear for it...it's so filthy, leave covered, and mucked from 4 days of rain it feels almost as bad, visually. Here's to it having a speedy recovery...

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The thing I hate is it is usually about a month before they can even begin repair.. I can't get in my car properly like everyone else usually can after an accident.. I'm going to have to go in through the passenger side!!

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
The thing I hate is it is usually about a month before they can even begin repair.. I can't get in my car properly like everyone else usually can after an accident.. I'm going to have to go in through the passenger side!!
Wherein...that SUCKS. Jeesh. I hope you don't have a lot of insurance wrangling to do, as long as it's pretty cut and dry who did (or didn't) do what.

Another member her who obliterated the front of their 'Bu much more significantly with a deer apparently had it checked out and rebuilt in barely over 10 days, so there's hope. Depends on the situation and the shop doing the work.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh the police right away agreed (as did the girl I'm sure) that she was totally at fault for pulling out in front of a car going 40mph. I hope you're right about not having a long wait! My Dad's car was recently hit by another crappy driver (Us Massholes don't know how to drive) and it took him over a month of waiting just for them to get to fixing his car. Beach gimme your ***** car to borrow until mine's done.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I'm ripshit. I was only trying to go to Starbucks and a little girl getting out of high school hit me I could've died! OnStar, though, was able to tell me what to do. Anyone wanna give me your sympathy? Don't ask for photos I'm working on putting them in the album LOL
that sucks, man. But, it will be ok, nothing major :)
Last winter I got a hole in a bumper and had do live with it for a week, that was the worst part. On the bright side i got rid of a scratch a relative did loading luggage earlier :)

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
2008 Chevrolet Malibu 2LT V8

Excuse me?:D:D

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He must be the one that replied to my Youtube video saying his dad had a nicer 2LT V8 over my V6 LTZ :rolleyes:
haha nope that wasn't me.. my dad drives a Cadillac STS

Just wanted to see if people notice the details of the signature haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.