Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Any interest in starting to plan for a meet of Malibu owners from the forum in the Spring of 2010? In Chicago?

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I'm down. Give me a time and a place and I'll be there!

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
I had bumped this thread for the purpose of a Spring 2010 meetup, so yeah that sounds good as maybe a Saturday Event...

Antioch is north but hopefully that would also allow rockford/chicago/milwaukee members to come.... I dont mind a bit of road time, seems like this is something that is desired with a few quick replies!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll talk with my friend from there about this then. Him and I can get something set up and even put the event on several sites to get everyone who's interested, usually he posts threads on meets on Grand Am GT's forum as well as United Malibu's. I usually pass it along to other sites.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
18,153 Posts
I'm in Louisville, KY, and I'm interested. Once you have a date and place firmed up, please let me know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got my Malibu and would like to go to a meet. Just let us know the date and time.

·
Registered
135 Posts
maybe..........

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
UPDATE, I've talked with my friend from the Chicago area and we've agreed on either the second to last weekend or the last weekend of April for this, in fact there migh even be a place that will host the meet. Let me know so my friend can get arrangements made.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
18,153 Posts
Still interested. Gimme plenty of advance notice so I can make arrangements.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.