Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep the windshield of your Chevy Malibu protected from snow and ice with Intro-Tech Snow Shades! They are made of a multi-layered fabric to withstand the harshest winter conditions. Computer precision cut for a custom fit, they completely cover your windshield and ensure both flexibility and durability in changing temperature and precipitation conditions. These snow shades are easy to install and remove, so you can get on the road fast and safe. Every shade comes rolled up in a storage bag, providing clean and easy storage in your car.

Today you have a great chance to receive a gift from Intro-Tech! Get a Free Snow Scraper with every purchase of Hexomat or Custom Auto Snow Shade. Winter offer ends on 2/28/2019. If any questions appear, contact me directly or call in at 800-505-3274.

Find Intro-Tech® Custom Snow Shade™ at CARiD

Navigate here for more Intro-Tech™ Windshield Sun Shades at CARiD

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm curious to hear from those that have used this product. I live in Wisconsin-Minnesota and I've never seen anything quite like this before.

My family has them (They live in Utah) and they work great. They don't have this exact brand, they have some they got at Costco there but its basically the same thing. They keep the snow and frost off the windshield

1 - 4 of 4 Posts